Integra Group defines environmental protection as one of the most important and invariable priorities.
We are aware of the importance of environmental requirements and confirm our commitment to environmental protection, following the general principles of environmental safety, as well as constantly improving the environmental performance of Integra Group.
Our sustainability principles
- compliance with the norms established by international legal acts in the field of environmental protection;
- compliance with the requirements of the federal and regional legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as the legislation of the host country in the field of nature management, environmental protection and environmental safety;
- minimization of negative impact on the environment;
- rational use of natural resources;
- increasing the energy efficiency of production processes at all stages of work.
Our environmental commitment
- planning the activities of Integra Group Companies taking into account the current environmental legislation, as well as minimizing negative impacts on the environment;
- introduction of production processes and equipment using advanced environmentally friendly best available technologies;
- reducing the risks of emergencies with environmental consequences based on timely inspection and full-scale diagnostics of facilities and equipment, as well as effective management of Integra Group Companies;
- improvement of environmental activities of Integra Group of Companies;
- improvement of the personnel training system, educational and professional level of the personnel of Integra Group Companies, which provides for ensuring environmental safety, rational use of natural resources and environmental protection;
- formation of an ecological culture in the field of environmental protection and rational nature management of each employee of the Integra Group of Companies;
- systematic implementation of internal environmental audits;
- taking into account long-term environmental consequences in the course of the activities of the Integra Group Companies;
- implementation of environmental protection measures to minimize the negative impact on the environment;
- openness of environmentally significant information about the activities of Integra Group Companies for Customers, citizens and public organizations.
Environmental policy is implemented at all levels of government
The environmental policy, which expresses the position of all Integra Group Companies in relation to the natural environment and the implementation of the principles of sustainable development in modern conditions, is the basis for determining the environmental strategy of Integra Group, targeted planning of its activities in the field of ecology for the short and medium term.