Our directional drilling crews use state-of-the-art MWD/LWD telemetry systems to drill deviated and horizontal wells. To ensure safe, efficient operations and in order to provide full information to the customer, Integra utilizes industry-leading software and real-time data transfer. Directional drilling services are complemented with in-house drill bit and Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) services.
Integra offers the following directional drilling services:
- Well and BHA design;
- Provision with the lower part of BHA: drilling bits, mud motors, non-magnetic drill collars, jars, stabilizers, centralizers, check valves and excess flow valves, subs;
- PDM selection;
- Drilling practice optimization based on geological factor and available drilling tools;
- Provision with mud pulse and electromagnetic telemetry systems in the following configurations:
- MWD+Gamma + resistivity tool;
- Geomechanics analyses;
- Well path optimization based on reservoir physical properties;
- Equipment and technologies integration;
- 24-hours real-time monitoring of field crews operation from one center;
- Well construction management.