Fishing Service Sales Team established under VNIIBT-Drilling Tools structure is the unique example of a link between tools manufacturer and users.
The roles and responsibilities of the Fishing Service Sales Team are:
- Perform the full range of downhole failure remedy services: from design development and tools selection to conducting fishing operations under supervision of a fishing specialist;
- Decrease personnel costs (i.e. personnel in charge of tools operation, servicing, repair, NDT and certification);
- Ensure fishing equipment timely order, manufacturing and delivery to any region.
Integra offers the following fishing services:
- Fishing tools selection and provision for temporary use;
- Fishing supervision;
- Accident analyses and development of the customized fishing procedures based on in-house procedures;
- Provision with the complete set of fishing tools and fishing supervision;
- Fishing tools and WO crew rental services;
- Non-standard fishing tools design and manufacturing.